Home of the Sidecar Racing Club of Victoria
The Oldest Registered Sidecar Racing Club in Australia
40 Years Plus and Still Going Strong
Saturday December 12th 2015
New Membership Categories
Which one is Right for You
Head to our Membership Section, to view the new Categories, and choose which one is right for you
Club Plate Registration
Massive Changes for Club and Members
New Scheme Obligations
Please check out the new requirements for both the Club and the Members using this scheme
Club Permit Scheme
What’s Happening at the Sidecar Racing Club of Victoria?
Snippets from The Club Meeting on the January the 28th
- New Rules and Regulations for the “Club Plate Scheme” discussed
- As a result, new Membership Categories discussed and implemented
- New Administration procedures to cater for the “Club Plate Scheme” discussed and implemented
- Advised of changed date for this years Introduction Day, which is now on December 12th
- Race Reports verbally given (with lots of cheek and laughter)
- General chit chat about racing meeting coming up in the near future
- Apologies from our Vice President, who was stuck down a drain instead of having fun
“Sidecars sitting in sheds, doing nothing”
This is one of the comments I hear most, when a heap of Sidecar buffs get together, thought we would test the theory once and for all!
Do You Have a Sidecar sitting in your shed?
Thank you for voting
You have already voted on this poll!
Please select an option!
Sidecar Racing club of Victoria